Cauliflower in a smoothie?! YEP! Raw Jūce welcomes it’s newest smoothie, The Cauli-Berry, to the menu. Cauliflower is an all-star ingredient, here’s 5 reasons why:
- Cauliflower is an amazing source of Vitamin C. A single serving of cauliflower contains 77% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C.
- It’s a great alternative to using banana in smoothies. Using cauliflower is the perfect way to get the same creamy texture bananas provide in smoothies.
- It supports digestion and can help protect the lining of your stomach.
- Cauliflower is high in antioxidants
- Cauliflower supports detox
Raw Juce’s Cauli-Berry Smoothie is comprised of Cauliflower, Blueberry, Mango, Homemade Almond and Cashew Mylk, Granny Smith Apple, Maple Syrup and topped with Chopped Almonds, Bee Pollen and a Maple Syrup Drizzle.
Stop by your local Raw Juce location to get your Cauli-Berry Smoothie today!